Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply while you are accessing, browsing, using or registering on our Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms & Conditions in their entirety.
Please check this page regularly to determine whether our Terms & Conditions have been updated – any new terms will automatically be effective when they are published on this Website.
We reserve the right to:
- Amend our Terms & Conditions;
- Refuse any user access to our Website;
- Terminate user accounts;
- Modify or withdraw (temporarily or permanently) this Website without notice; or
- Cancel customer orders at our discretion.
Account & Information:
Magic.pk will have complete access over the information that you provide while placing your order or creating an account. We hold the right to save your information for future convenience in using our services. Moreover, you agree upon providing accurate information while placing an order or creating an account. Misleading information will result in legal action against the provider.
Rights of Content
Magic.pk holds the partial or complete rights of its posts, photographs, trademark, logo, and content; any form of reuse, plagiarism, manipulation without prior permission is against our policy and will result in legal action.
Prices, Offers, & Discounts
- Prices of our products or various discounts and offers that we put up from time to time are subject to change anytime without notice.
- We are not obliged to inform customers or users regarding the discontinuation of discounts, offers, or any form of changes in prices of products and services.
- Prices on Magic.pk are all mentioned according to the current rates of Pakistani currency, i.e, PKR.
- The customer is required to pay the amount that was mentioned at the time of placing the order; modified prices will not apply to orders placed prior to that change.
Contests & Coupons
- Redeeming more than one coupon by one person is strongly prohibited and will not be entertained.
- Gifts and coupons are non-transferrable and possess no cash value against them.
- Magic.pk holds the right to reject coupons due to any unprovided or unexplained reason.
Sales & Promotions
- Products, services, and prices are subject to be modified, changed, or discontinued without providing any prior notice.
- Sale and promotions are for a limited period of time and limited stock, hence providing services and products on sale is subject to availability of stock and time.
- Sales and prices are conditioned to be changed or discontinued without any kind of prior notices.
- The discount percentage will apply to the total cost of merchandise including tax.
- Magic.pk holds the right to discontinue or modify any offer, sale, or promotional price at any time without prior notice.
Third Party Seller
Magic is a multi-vendor selling platform. However, Magic ensures the quality of product and is liable as a communication agent between its buyers and sellers for mishaps.
Magic websites will not refund any amount once the item(s) is purchased. Only the favor of exchange will be given to the user(s)/customer(s) if the item(s) is returned within the duration mentioned in this return/exchange/refund rules.
All orders are subject to product availability.
- If an item in your order is unavailable, we will ship you the part of your order that is available.
- When that item becomes available, we will ship you the rest of your order.
- Shipping costs for your order are non-refundable and are based on the weight of the items you order and your location. The date of delivery for your order may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the quantity of items ordered, and in addition your order may be delivered in separate shipments.
- Additional shipping charges may apply depending on your location and the size of your order. You are responsible for all taxes applicable to the delivery of your order, including sales tax, value added tax, custom duties and excise duties.
- If there is any damage to the items that you ordered on delivery, you must contact us within 5 days from receipt of your order.
- Once the user has ordered any item or items from the official website of Magic, the team will take 2 to 3 business days to dispatch the desired order.The user or users are advised to order any item(s) according to the size chart from the Magic website. The size selected by the user will be delivered on the given address. In case of any mistake in the selection of the size from the customer, Magic is not responsible.
- If any user(s)/customer(s) has ordered the item(s) by selecting the size from the size chart, but if the size is unavailable at the time of dispatching, then Magic has the right to cancel the order, or the management of Magic will contact the user(s).
- The item(s) will be delivered on the address provided by the user(s). The same address will be shown to the user(s) at the time of check out. It is the responsibility of the user(s) to provide the correct delivery address and confirm it at the time of check out.
- Any user(s) without the provision of the required contact details will not be able to order any item(s). Therefore, the user(s) must provide complete contact details (address, phone number, mobile number, email, etc.) to avoid any inconvenience.
- The company is not answerable or responsible for unsuccessful delivery of the selected product(s) ordered by any user(s) if the information or contact details provided are misleading, or false, regardless of intentions of the user(s).
- At the time of receiving the order through ‘Cash on Delivery’ (COD) service, Pakistani customers are advised to only pay the ‘TOTAL’ amount to the courier delivery person.
- Magic will not be responsible if any user(s)/customer(s) pay any excessive/extra amount to the courier delivery person, regardless of intentions. Under no circumstances, the company is liable to refund any extra amount paid to the courier service representative.
- Warranties can’t be claimed for the services and products that don’t possess any warranty.
- Customers are expected to check the warranty details or return policy (if available) in the description of a product before placing the order.
- If there is no information mentioned regarding the warranty of a product, then you are advised to confirm it from or customer representatives.
In case, the customer(s) has paid online but not received the order, and the delivery time has also exceeded, then it is advisable to contact Magic will immediately within 24 hours. On receiving the claim, the company will respond between 48 hours (business days).
Any used, washed, or worn item(s) cannot be claimed.
Any product(s)/item(s) purchased on a fixed price can be claimed if it is first washed.
No claim is acceptable on any purchased accessory/accessories.
Any damaged item(s) cannot be claimed.
Any item(s) purchased from our official website, which is or was on ‘sale’ or ‘discount’ offer is not claimable by the user(s)/customer(s).
All the activities by the user or users while using Magic website, must be according to the legal regulations. The information or details provided to Magic must not violate Terms and Conditions. Therefore, user/users are requested to avoid the following activities:
- Provision of inaccurate, false, or misleading information
- Copy or modify any part of the website or the items available on it for personal or commercial use
- Damage the website of Magic by any means
Magic reserves all the right to cancel or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ for any reason and at any time with or without a notice period. The company also has all the rights to suspend, delete, or block the access or account or both, of any user at any time.
You may register as a customer of the Website and as part of the registration process you will need to select a password which is in accordance with our password policy. You are solely responsible for the security of your password and account. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password. We would be storing your information to be able to make your experience with our brand better.
Limitation of Liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on our Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy or in relation to any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website, in our stores or with customer services (including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade).
Although our Website follows high levels of Information Security Standards, we make no warranty that our Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, We disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Terms & Conditions.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement between you and Us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any matter that arises out of your use of our Website shall be governed by the applicable laws in the territory in which you are registered to use our Website (assuming it is a territory in which we operate) and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that relevant territory.
If you breach these Terms & Conditions and we take no immediate action, this does not mean that We will not be entitled to assert our rights and remedies at a later date.
Promotional Ads & Posts
We are not responsible for misinterpretation of our promotional ads or posts. Ads are solely for the purpose of providing awareness about our products and services; they are not a complete representation of the final product; in terms of color, size, or any changeable factor included.
These terms and conditions are subject to change, modification, addition, or deduction by Magic.pk at any time with prior notification or announcement.